Explorer 510 Top Features:
- Smallest BGAN Terminal (7.8” x 7.8” x 1.6”) and lightweight (3.1 lbs)
- Broadband Global Internet at 464 Kbps – One-Button Connectivity
- Extreme weather tolerances – IP66 (water jest from any direction)
- Powerful Wi-Fi hotspot (up to 328’ ft or 100 meters)
- Smartphone app lets the phone make/receive voice calls
The Explorer 510 is the smallest BGAN terminal coming in at just under 8” x 8” x 1.2” inches.
Ideal for connecting smartphones, tablets or laptops from anywhere in the world. This ultra-portable terminal has speeds of up to 484 Kbps, as well as phone service to any connected smartphone.
- Ruggedized – The Explorer 510 has an Ingress rating of IP66 (dust-tight & waterjet resistant), which means this terminal will operate in rainforests, or on top of freezing glaciers. -13°F to +131°F (-25°C to +55°C).
- Data Interface: Wifi
- Telephony Interface: Wifi (via App installed on SmartPhone
- Dimensions: 202 mm (H) x 202 mm (D) x 52 mm (D)
- Weight: – 1.4 kg (3.1lbs)
- Water and dust ingress protection: IP66
- Max Data Rate – 464 kbps
- Built For Consumers & Professionals
The EXPLORER 510 provides versatility and high speed access with multiple interfaces for countless applications. Just connect your phone, laptop, smartphone or tablet, point the antenna towards the BGAN satellite – press a button, and you are online. The system offers multi-user as well as single-user functionality, making it a flexible solution for a variety of applications, such as Internet browsing, email, live video broadcasting, phone services, large file transfers, video conferencing and streaming, and VPN applications.
With a compact size, it can be placed in a laptop case and offer a mobile office no matter where you are. It use s your smartphone to make and receive calls from anyone.
Download the iPhone or Android app. Make calls simultaneously with an Internet connection. Does not degrade Internet service since calls are connecting with a different “regional” beam (Internet is a “narrow” beam)
And coming in the first quarter of 2015, we’ll introduce a USB Host Device called the Explorer LTE dongle, that lets you use local cellular connections IF they are available. This can be a real cost saver as well as time saver since the least expensive service will be available anywhere you travel.