Iridium Satellite 9522B Data MODEM uses the latest Iridium 9522B L-Band transceiver, the Iridium Satellite 9522B Data MODEM is a stand-alone module that provides access anywhere on earth to all of the Iridium data services.
The Iridium Satellite 9522B Data MODEM is supplied with a robust mounting bracket for flexible installation into a wide variety of applications, alternatively the transceiver module can be installed without the bracket for a more compact installation.
The terminal is supplied with cable assemblies to support either a standard or compact installation making it very easy to supply power to the terminal as well as accessing the RS232 D9 serial data connection.
• Robust and Industrial form factor • Supports Voice, SMS and Circuit Switched Data
• Enhanced AT Command Support
• RS232 D9 Serial Interface
• 26-pin IDC connector
• Iridium DPL communications
• Short Burst Data capable
• Enables continuous circuit switched connection
• Automatic SBD message queue notification
• Inbuilt power supply 4-32V DC input GPS feed-through connector for shared antenna Integrated SIM card reader
• Iridium, RoHS, FCC, Industry Canada, and CE approval
• 12 month warranty